Areas of Interest
- Food technology & policy
- Risk governance
- Social perceptions of risk
- Food labels
- Food security
- GM foods
- Food & agricultural movements
- VALGEN Postdoctoral Fellowship (2010-2012)
- Clark, Lisa F. (October 2015) The Changing Politics of Organic Food in North America. Cheltenham, UK: Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Clark, Lisa F. and Jill E. Hobbs (forthcoming) 'Innovations in Food Assistance Strategies and Therapeutic Food Supply Chains’, in A. Schmitz, P.L. Kennedy and T.G. Schmitz, (eds). International Food Security in an Uncertain World: A Global Perspective. Volume 1. Bingley, UK: Emerald Group Publishing.
- Clark, Lisa F. and Stuart Smyth. ‘Regulation and Environmental Policy’, in M. Deyholos et al (eds.) Plant Biotechnology: Principles and Practice, Wiley-Blackwell (forthcoming).
- Leah F. Vosko and Lisa F. Clark. (2009). ‘Gendered Precariousness and Social Reproduction in Canada’, in L. Vosko et al (eds.), Gender and the Contours of Precarious Employment: Developing Common Understandings Across Space, Scale and Social Location, Routledge Press.
- Clark, Lisa F., Michele Mastroeni and Camille D. Ryan. (2015) ‘Maintaining Scientific Integrity in Canadian regulatory protocols: Using Strategic Thinking to Facilitate Innovation and Enhance Engagement’ Policy Brief No.10. Policy Directions Brief, Genome Canada.Clark, Lisa F., (2015) 'The Current Status of DNA Barcoding Technology for Species Identification in Fish Value Chains' Food Policy, (54):89-93
- Hibbert, Neil and Lisa F. Clark. (2014) ‘Democratic legitimacy, risk governance and GM food’ Social Philosophy Today 30.1, pp. 29-45.
- Clark, Lisa F., Camille D. Ryan and William A. Kerr. (2014) ‘Direct democracy, state governments and the re-energized GMO debate: Implications of California's Proposition 37’ AgBioForum 16.3, pp. 177-186.
- Clark, Lisa F. and Peter W.B.Phillips. (2013) ‘Bioproduct approval regulation: An analysis of front-line governance complexity’ AgBioForum 16.2, pp. 112-125.
- Clark, Lisa F. (2013) ‘Framing the uncertainty of risk: Models of governance for GM foods’ Science and Public Policy 40.4, pp. 479-491.
- Clark, Lisa F. (2007).‘Business As Usual? The Changing Role of Social Reproduction in the Organic Agro-food Sector’, Studies in Political Economy vol. 80, pp. 55-74.
- (2010) Risk, Regulation and Governance of Innovative Technologies: A Literature Analysis. [VALGEN working paper]
- JSGS 871 - Research Methods in International Trade Policy
- Development of innovative therapeutic food products for treating malnutrition and responding to emergencies within high risk communities
- Regulation and Governance stream of VALGEN
- iBOL (Regulation and International Trade) Research Associate