About the JSGS-SA
What does the JSGS-SA do?
While much goes on behind the scenes, the JSGS-SA's most recognizable activities are its social and professional development events. These include networking events such as the annual ‘Wine and Cheese’ in Regina, community outreach and volunteer activities such as food drives, and social events such as trivia or bowling.
What does JSGS-SA look like?
The JSGS-SA organizational structure is consistent with the one-school, two-campus flagship approach of the JSGS. Each campus has a respective association (JSGS-SAR in Regina and JSGS-SAS in Saskatoon).
How can you get involved?
Both JSGS-SAR and JSGS-SAS have a core executive group, which consists of President, Vice President, Secretary, and Treasurer. These members will be elected during the third week of September. Role descriptions will be provided prior to the election.
In addition to the core executive group, the JSGS-SA has also defined a number of key roles where you can get involved. These “lighter options” include positions such as the social events and volunteer coordinator; communications and social media coordinator; and wine and cheese coordinator(s).
Interested in helping but not wanting a formal role? The JSGS-SA encourages you to volunteer at any point throughout the year as a “member at large”. You’re welcome from the first to the last day of your program, and any duration in between.
- President - Yuanyuan (Grace) Zhang
- Vice-President - Faith Babalola
- Treasurer - Mabel Ollimo
- Secretary - Aaron Gerein
- Student Representative for the JSGS Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion (EDI) Committee - Asmita Bhardwaj
- Social Event Director - Temofe Isaac Akaba
- Social Event Director - Fatimah Dini
- Communications Director - Charlene Basco
- Members at large - Xiaona (Judy) Xu and Shiva Riazian
Contact them at email@example.com
|Yuanyuan (Grace) Zhang, President||
Faith Babalola, Vice-President
|Mabel Ollimo, Treasurer|
|Aaron Gerein, Secretary||Asmita Bhardwaj, Student Representative, JSGS EDI Committee||Temofe Isaac Akaba, Social Event Director|
|Fatimah Dini, Social Event Director||Charlene Basco, Communications Director||Xiaona (Judy) Xu, Member-at-Large
|Shiva Riazian, Member-at-Large|
- President - Eronmwon Joyce Irogue
- Vice-President (Social Affairs) - Simranpreet Kaur Bhalla
- Vice-President (Community Services) - Stephanie Onokwai
- Treasurer - Eric Baah Nyannor
- Secretary - Fati Zahra Mubarak
- Volunteer Coordinator - Rachel Bello
- Social Events Coordinator - Marachi Michael Madugba
- Social Media Coordinator - Anusha Praveen Chandra Hugar
Contact them at firstname.lastname@example.org
Eronmwon Joyce Irogue
|Simranpreet Kaur Bhalla||Stephanie Onokwai||Eric Baah Nyannor|
|Fati Zahra Mubarak||Rachel Bello||Marachi Michael Madugba||Anusha Praveen Chandra Hugar|