About the JSGS-SA
What does the JSGS-SA do?
While much goes on behind the scenes, the JSGS-SA's most recognizable activities are its social and professional development events. These include networking events such as the annual ‘Wine and Cheese’ in Regina, community outreach and volunteer activities such as food drives, and social events such as trivia or bowling.
What does JSGS-SA look like?
The JSGS-SA organizational structure is consistent with the one-school, two-campus flagship approach of the JSGS. Each campus has a respective association (JSGS-SAR in Regina and JSGS-SAS in Saskatoon).
How can you get involved?
Both JSGS-SAR and JSGS-SAS have a core executive group, which consists of President, Vice President, Secretary, and Treasurer. These members will be elected during the third week of September. Role descriptions will be provided prior to the election.
In addition to the core executive group, the JSGS-SA has also defined a number of key roles where you can get involved. These “lighter options” include positions such as the social events and volunteer coordinator; communications and social media coordinator; and wine and cheese coordinator(s).
Interested in helping but not wanting a formal role? The JSGS-SA encourages you to volunteer at any point throughout the year as a “member at large”. You’re welcome from the first to the last day of your program, and any duration in between.
- President – Kezia-Grace Macbruce
- Vice-President – Reed Langen
- Treasurer – Dharti Parekh
- Secretary – Xiaona Xu
- Student Representative for the JSGS Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion (EDI) Committee – Vacant
- Social Event Director – Dina Nurzhigitova (photo on site from last year)
- Social Event Director – Vacant
- Communications Director – Vacant
- Members at large – Pending update
Contact them at email@example.com
|Kezia-Grace Macbruce, President||
Reed Langen, Vice-President
|Dharti Parekh, Treasurer|
|Xiaona Xu, Secretary||Dina Nurzhigitova, Social Event Director|
- President – Vacant
- Vice-President (Social Affairs) – Vacant
- Vice-President (Community Services) – Vacant
- Treasurer – Vacant
- Secretary – Vacant
- Volunteer Coordinator – Vacant
- Social Events Coordinator – Vacant
- Social Media Coordinator – Vacant