We live in a complex and rapidly changing world where there is a real need for well-run public and non-governmental agencies. Nationally accredited, the Johnson Shoyama Master of Public Administration program prepares graduates to take on exceedingly complex roles within these organizations. Make a difference in your community by understanding how government decisions are made and implemented.
Join us on March 24 to learn and ask questions about our program and school, and take the opportunity to connect with some of our alumni currently working in government and in non-government organizations.
The JSGS Alumni Panel will include:
- Nicole Callihoo, Assistant Deputy Minister, First Nations, Métis, Inuit Education Directorate, Alberta Education
- Chloe Miller, Chief of Staff, Office of the Deputy Minister, Alberta Infrastructure
- Kristin Ward Diaz, Regional Manager, South Region, Alberta Culture and Tourism
- Lisa Jane de Gara, Policy Coordination Analyst, Strategic Policy and Planning, Alberta Infrastructure
- Kristopher Schmaltz, Senior Manager, Ballad Consulting Group
Please RSVP to Kimberlee Litzenberger at firstname.lastname@example.org by Thursday, March 22.
DID YOU KNOW?: 87% of students in our 8-month, paid Executive Internship program transition to full-time employment, following completion of their master’s degree.
- 01:30 PM - 03:00 PM
- The Westin Edmonton, 10135 100 St NW, Edmonton, AB
- MPA Program Information Session flyer