We live in a complex and rapidly changing world where there is a real need for well-run public and non-governmental agencies. Nationally accredited, the Johnson Shoyama Master of Public Administration program prepares graduates to take on leadership roles in these organizations. Make a difference in your community by understanding how decisions are made and implemented.
Join us on March 29 to learn and ask questions about our program and school, and take the opportunity to connect with some of our alumni currently working in government and in nongovernment organizations.
The JSGS Alumni Panel will include:
- Neal Kewistep, Interim Director, Population and Public Health, Saskatchewan Health Authority-Saskatoon Area
- Samantha Benesh, Regional Senior Program Officer, Lands and Economic Development, Indigenous and Northern Affairs Canada, Saskatchewan Region
- Matthew Peron, Policy Analyst, Policy, Planning and External Relations, Western Economic Diversification Canada, Saskatchewan Branch
Pizza will be provided.
Please RSVP to email@example.com by Wednesday, March 28.
DID YOU KNOW?: 87% of students in our 8-month, paid Executive Internship program transition to full-time employment, following completion of their master’s degree.
- 12:00 PM - 01:00 PM
- Canada Room, Diefenbaker Building, 101 Diefenbaker Place, University of Saskatchewan campus
- MPA Program Information Session flyer