There are many new and interesting nuclear research studies taking place in Saskatchewan. Nuclear researchers and scientists in the province are currently undertaking research in engineering and physics, health and medicine, and social science. How do these research findings impact the lives of the people in our province? This is exactly what Nuclear Insights 2019 is all about!
Larissa Shasko, MPP Candidate and Robertson Scholar, JSGS, will moderate the Nuclear Insights 2019 event, where nuclear researchers will talk about their varied work and then engage in dialogue with each other and the audience.
Come join us for an evening of conversation about the new opportunities that nuclear research can bring to Saskatchewan!
This year’s panel includes:
- Ekaterina Dadachova, Fedoruk Centre Chair in Radiopharmacy and Professor, College of Pharmacy and Nutrition, University of Saskatchewan
- Esam Hussein, Professor and Dean, Faculty of Engineering and Applied Science, University of Regina
- Zisis Papandreou, Professor of Physics, Department of Physics, University of Regina
- 04:00 PM - 06:00 PM CST
- CB 330, College Avenue Campus, University of Regina
- Download the event communique