JSGS students are invited to attend this Lunch and Learn session where JSGS support staff and instructors will teach you how to not only survive, but thrive, as an online student! Topics that will be covered include:
- Keeping motivated and dealing with isolation
- Tools to avoid online distractions
- Overcoming new challenges with group work
- Strategies and tools to create a student community
- An overview of the resources available to JSGS students through the University of Regina and the University of Saskatchewan
Please note that this session will be recorded.
- 12:00 PM - 01:00 PM CST