One of the most important parts of any emergency plan is the recovery stage, and a pandemic is no different. The public health measures taken so far have been effective in Saskatchewan, but this new reality is not sustainable—loss of business, loss of income, loss of employment, loss of human service, loss of enjoyment, isolation, and loneliness take a toll on society, community, economy, family and individuals.
Join us as our panel shares their perspectives from the social, health and economic sectors to tackle the problem of economic recovery for Saskatchewan, all while avoiding further outbreaks.
- JoeAnne Hardy, President, WBM Technologies Inc.
- Dr. Cory Neudorf, Professor, Community Health and Epidemiology, College of Medicine, University of Saskatchewan
- Ron Styles, Executive-in-Residence, JSGS
- 01:30 PM - 03:00 PM CST
- Delivered by Zoom - Please register online and a link will be emailed to you.
- Download the event poster