Now is the time to begin or accelerate your career in the public sector. Join the Johnson Shoyama Graduate School (JSGS) and learn how our graduate degree can help you secure fulfilling and diverse employment opportunities while contributing to the betterment of society.
Our students and +1,500 alumni worldwide want to make a difference. They are innovative thinkers and collaborative people who like to analyze issues from multiple viewpoints and perspectives. They think of the
world around them and want to contribute to complex problems—like healthcare, poverty, climate change, the economic crisis, governance, and more—facing governments and non-profit and co-operative organizations. Our JSGS community understands that to move ahead, we need to explore all options and put forward the best solutions.
If this sounds like you, let’s talk.
Join Dr. Jim Farney (Ph.D.), Director of the Johnson Shoyama Graduate School of Public Policy’s University of Regina campus, and Heidi Eger, JSGS U of R Academic Advisor, to learn about our Master of Public Administration program and how it can help set you on a path for success!
DID YOU KNOW?
- The standard MPA program length is two years; however, it can be completed in as little as 16
months of full-time study.
- Students join the MPA program from a variety of academic backgrounds.
- Our courses are taught by both experienced faculty and former senior public servants.
- We offer an Executive Internship Program where MPA students can gain valuable work experience while
developing an extensive professional network.
- Our upcoming application deadlines are February 1 and May 1 (international applicants are strongly encouraged to apply by February 1st).
- 01:00 PM - 02:00 PM CST
- Delivered by Zoom - Please register online and a link will be emailed to you.
- Download the event poster